Adams Township Property Tax Collector
- P.O. Box 1230 Mars, PA 16046
- Phone Number: 724-321-0400
- Fax Number: 724-586-5634
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wage Tax Collector and Occupational Tax Collector
Berkheimer & Associates
Phone Number: 724-282-0377
- Adams Township Property Taxes
- Butler County Property Taxes
- Mars Area School District Property Taxes
- Certifications on property and mobile homes being sold or refinanced.
- Questions concerning current property taxes, property ownership and assessments
- Answering property tax questions of residents
Weekly Office Hours:
- Call for an appointment
- Additional office hours will be posted on tax bills
- Credit cards can be used to pay county/township property taxes. Please call 1-(888)-604-7888 or visit www.GovPayNow.com
- Pay your property taxes 24/7 with a credit card via GovPayNet .
- We Accept:
- American Express
- You will pay a service fee at the time of the transaction.
- GovPayNet also handles all cardholder calls and inquiries about any payment issues that may arise.
Tax Collection Information
- Payment of taxes are to be paid to Tax Collector.
- Township Office Staff cannot accept tax payments.
- County/Township taxes are billed on a calendar year with a billing date of March 1st.
- School Taxes are billed on a fiscal year: July 1st – June 30th with a billing date of August 1st.
- All Real Estate Taxes NOT PAID by December 31st must be liened to the Butler County Tax Claim Bureau.
Frequently Asked Tax Questions
- Who do I make checks payable?
- Make checks payable to: Shirley Lawther Tax Collector. Use separate checks for school and county/twp taxes.
- Where do I mail my payment?
- Shirley Lawther P.O. Box 1230 Mars, PA 16046
- Can I pay in person?
- Yes, you may pay at the Adams Township Building. Please see Tax Collector’s posted hours on your tax bill.
- How do I get another copy of my tax bill?
- Please send a self-address stamped envelope or email your request to: email@example.com
- I no longer have my shed but it is still on my tax card. How do I have it removed?
- Contact the Butler County Assessment Office.